2018年1月23日 星期二

How to change infiniband mode ib<=>eth

How to change infiniband mode ib<=>eth

#mstconfig q
Check infiniband card device number (ex:86:00.0)

#mstconfig -d  86:00.0 set LINK_TYPE_P1=2  LINK_TYPE_P2=2
(2 is ethernet mode, 1 is infiniband mode)

2018年1月2日 星期二

How to flash fw for mellanox infiniband card under Windows/Linux

How to flash fw for mellanox infiniband card under Windows/Linux

For Windows

1.Download MFT tool, then install it
http://ch.mellanox.com/page/management_tools
2.Download fw file (*.bin)
3.Open cmd
   #mlxfwmanager
Check device name
4.Burn the FW image. Enter:
flint -d <device_name> -i <binary image> burn
5.Verify the new firmware version
Run 'vstat'

----------------------------------------------------------

For Linux
1.Download MFT tool, then install it
http://ch.mellanox.com/page/management_tools
2.Download fw file (*.bin)
3.#burn
4.Verify the new firmware version
Run 'ibstat'

2017年12月21日 星期四

SRIOV under linux (3.8 later kernel)

SRIOV under linux (3.8 later kernel)

If you meet error when set SRIOV under linux
"unknown parameter max_vfs"
Please check if your OS kernel is 3.8 later

Step:
1. Enable VT-d & SRIOV function in BIOS setup
2. Boot to Linux OS
3. Enable IOMMU support for Linux kernels (If you ignore this step, you will meet host doesn't support passthrough  of host PCI device)
Add "intel_iommu=on
#vim /etc/default/grub


4.Update grub configuration
Legacy mode:
#grub2-mkconfig -o /boot/grub2/grub.cfg
UEFI mode:
#grub2-mkconfig -o /boot/efi/EFI/redhat/grub.cfg

4. Reboot system
5. Update NIC driver ixgbe(Intel X550)
6. use sysfs to enable VFs.
enable VFs => echo $num_vf_enabled > /sys/class/net/$dev/device/sriov_numvfs  
disable VFs => echo 0 > /sys/class/net/$dev/device/sriov_numvfs

For example:
#echo 8 > /sys/class/net/enp175s0f0/device/sriov_numvfs
(Use command "ifconfig -a" to check "enp175s0f0" device name)

If you want to create VF every boot, add into rc.local file
#vim /etc/rc.d/rc.local
add
echo 8 > /sys/class/net/enp175s0f0/device/sriov_numvfs 

On Linux Kernel version 3.8.x and above, the maximum number of VFs supported by the adapter
can be queried by reading the sriov_totalvfs parameter via sysfs interface.
#cat /sys/class/net/device name/device/sriov_totalvfs


7. #lspci   (Check if you can see Ethernet Virtual fuction)
8. Block virtual device in host  (Make VF available for VirtualMachine (VM) assignment)
 #vim /lib/modprobe.d/dist-blacklist.conf
add
blacklist ixgbevf

9.Configure PCI-passthrough on virt-manager
   Add pci device to VM (Not network device)

10.Tried to install vf driver in VM guest
Intel=> VF driver
Broamcom= > Same as physical driver, but please use source driver, make then make install


Reference:
https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/embedded/products/networking/xl710-sr-iov-config-guide-gbe-linux-brief.html





2017年12月4日 星期一

How to check network device under linux

How to check network device under linux

#ls /sys/class/net

-----------------------------------
#ls /proc/sys/net/ipv4/conf

2017年11月28日 星期二

How to monitor ACPI event under linux

How to monitor ACPI event under linux

#acpi_listen

How to check disk/usb flash performance under linux(SLES)

How to check disk/usb flash performance under linux(SLES)

#hdparm -Tt /dev/sda

How to check VGA performance under linux

How to check VGA performance under linux

#glxgears

How to show system support resolution under linux

How to show system support resolution under linux

#xrandr
#xrandr --verbose

Check EDID
#xrandr --verbose | grep EDID -A 8

延伸顯示能力識別(Extended display identification data,簡稱EDID)是指螢幕解析度的資料,包括廠商名稱與序號。



EDID 1.3 資料格式


位元組序列
0x00-0x13: 標頭資訊
  0x00–0x07: 標頭資訊 "00h FFh FFh FFh FFh FFh FFh 00h"
  0x08–0x09: 製造商ID。 這個識別碼是經由微軟來分配。 
              "00001=A”; “00010=B”; ... “11010=Z”,每個字元是5bits。 第7bit (位址 08h) 是0, 第一個字元(字母)
              是位於bit 6 ~ 2 (位址 08h), 第二個字元(字母)是位於bit 1和0 (位址 08h) 和 bit7 ~ 5
              (位址 09h),第三個字元(字母)是位於bit4 ~ 0 (位址 09h)。
              Ex:
                 製造商ID : CEA -> 00011 00101 00001
                 EDID Byte 8~9: 0CA1
        
  0x0A–0x0B: 生產ID碼 (儲存方式是LSB開始)。 由製造商分配。
  0x0C–0x0F: 32位元序號。 非必需格式。 通常儲存由 LSB 優先。為了去維持和之前需求的相容性,假如一個ASCII
              序號在詳細時脈部分被提供,這個欄位應該設定至少一個位元組不是零。
  0x10: 製造週。 這個由製造商改變。 法一是去計算一月的 1-7 當做第一週,一月 8-15 當做第二週並且以此
        類推。 一些計算是以星期幾(星期日-星期六)為基礎。有效範圍是 1-54。
  0x11: 製造年份。 加上1990才是確實的年份。
  0x12: EDID 版本號碼。 "01h"
  0x13: EDID 修訂版號碼。 "03h"

0x14-0x18: 基本顯示參數
  0x14: 影像輸入定義
        位元 7: 0=類比, 1=數位
        假如 位元 7 是數位:
          位元 0: 1=相容DFP 1.x
        假如 位元 7 是類比:
          位元 6-5: 影像等級
           00=0.7, 0.3, 01=0.714, 0.286, 10=1, 0.4 11=0.7, 0
      bit 4: 白黑設定
      bit 3: 分離同步
      bit 2: 合成同步
      bit 1: 綠色同步
      bit 0: 鋸齒垂直同步
  0x15: 最大水平圖形尺寸 (單位為公分)。
  0x16: 最大垂直圖形尺寸 (單位為公分)。
  0x17: 顯示伽瑪。 除以100再加1才是真正的值。
  0x18: 電源管理和支援的特徵:
      bit 7: 待命
      bit 6: 暫停
      bit 5: 活躍關閉/低電源
      bit 4-3: 顯示型態
        00=黑白, 01=RGB 色彩, 10=非 RGB 多色彩, 11=未定義
      bit 2: 標準色彩空間
      bit 1: 偏好時脈模式
      bit 0: 預設 GTF 支援

0x19-0x22: 色度調節
  0x19: 低有效位關於紅色 X1X0 (位元 7-6), 紅色 Y1Y0 (位元 5-4), 綠色 X1X0 (位元 3-2),
        綠色 Y1Y0 (位元 1-0)。
  0x1A: 低有效位關於藍色 X1X0 (位元 7-6), 藍色 Y1Y0 (位元 5-4), 白色 X1X0 (位元 3-2),
        白色 Y1Y0 (位元 1-0)。
  0x1B–0x22: 高有效位關於紅色 X9-2, 紅色 Y9-2, 綠色 X9-2, 綠色 Y9-2, 藍色 X9-2, 
        藍色 Y9-2, 白色 X9-2, 白色 Y9-2。
  正確值是介於0.000和0.999,但編碼值是介於000h和3FFh。

0x23: 建立時脈 I
      位元 7-0: 720×400@70 Hz, 720×400@88 Hz, 640×480@60 Hz, 640×480@67 Hz,
           640×480@72 Hz, 640×480@75 Hz, 800×600@56 Hz, 800×600@60 Hz

0x24: 建立時脈 II
      位元 7-0: 800×600@72 Hz, 800×600@75 Hz, 832×624@75 Hz, 1024×768@87 Hz (交錯的),
           1024×768@60 Hz, 1024×768@70 Hz, 1024×768@75 Hz, 1280×1024@75 Hz

0x25: 製造商保留的時脈
      00h 是無
      位元 7: 1152x870 @ 75 Hz (麥金塔 II, 蘋果)

0x24–0x35: 標準時脈識別。
            第一個位元組
            水平結果。  加上31,再乘上8, 得到正確值。
            第二個位元組
              位元 7-6: 外觀比例。 正確的垂直結果依賴水平結果。
              00=16:10, 01=4:3, 10=5:4, 11=16:9 (00=1:1 在v1.3之前)
              位元 5-0: 垂直頻率。 加上 60 去得到正確的值。

0x36–0x47: 詳細時脈描述 1
  0x36–0x37: 像素時脈 (單位為 10 kHz) 或 0  (55 MSB  54 LSB)
  假如像素時脈並非無效:
    0x38: 水平活躍 (單位為像素)
    0x39: 水平空白 (單位為像素)
    0x3A: 水平活躍高 (4 高位元)
           水平空白高 (4 低位元)
    0x3B: 垂直活躍 (單位為線)
    0x3C: 垂直空白 (單位為線)
    0x3D: 垂直活躍在高有效位 (4 高位元)
           垂直空白在高有效位 (4 低位元)
    0x3E: 水平同步偏移量 (單位為像素)
    0x3F: 水平同步脈沖寬度 (單位為像素)
    0x40: 垂直同步偏移量 (單位為線) (4 高位元)
           垂直同步脈沖寬度 (單位為線) (4 低位元)
    0x41: 高有效位關於水平同步偏移量 (位元 7-6)
           高有效位關於水平同步脈沖寬度 (位元 5-4)
           高有效位關於垂直同步偏移量 (位元 3-2)
           高有效位關於垂直同步脈沖寬度 (位元 1-0)
    0x42: 水平圖像尺寸 (單位為公釐)
    0x43: 垂直圖像尺寸 (單位為公釐)
    0x44: 高有效位關於水平圖像尺寸 (4 高位元)
           高有效位關於垂直圖像尺寸 (4 低位元)
    0x45: 水平邊界線 (單位為像素且只表示一邊)
    0x46: 垂直邊界線 (單位為線且只表示一邊)
    0x47: 交錯與否 (位元 7)
           立体與否 (位元 6-5) ("00" 表示否)
           分離同步與否 (位元 4-3)
           垂直同步正與否 (位元 2)
           水平同步正與否 (位元 1)
           立体模式 (位元 0) (若是6-5 是 00 則沒使用)
  假如像素時脈是無效:
    0x38: 0
    0x39: 區塊型態
           FFh=監視器序號, FEh=ASCII 字串, FDh=監視器變動限制, FCh=監視器名稱,
           FBh=色彩點資料, FAh, 標準時脈資料, F9h=現在未定義, 
           0Fh=由製造商定義
    0x3A: 0
    0x3B–0x47: 區塊內容描述符。
           假如區塊型態是 FFh, FEh, 或 FCh, 整個區域是字串。
           假如區塊型態是 FDh:
             0x3B–0x3F:
               最小垂直頻率, 最大垂直頻率, 
               最小水平頻率 (單位為 kHz), 最大水平頻率 (單位為 kHz), 像素時脈 
               (單位為 MHz (正確值需乘上10))
             0x40–0x41: 第二 GTF 觸發器
               假如編碼值是 000A, 位元組 59-63 是使用。 假如編碼值是 0200, 
               位元組 67–71 是使用。
             0x42: 開始水平頻率 (單位為 kHz)。  乘上2得到實際值。
             0x43: C。 除以 2 得到實際值。
             0x44-0x45: M (以LSB優先儲存)。
             0x46: K
             0x47: J。 除以 2 得到實際值。
           假如區塊型態是 FBh:
             0x3B: W 索引 0。 假如設定成 0, 位元組 60-63 是沒使用。 假如設定成 1, 61–63 是 
                    分配到白點索引 #1
             0x40: W 索引 1。 假如設定成 0, 位元組 65-68 是沒使用。 假如設定成 2, 65–68 是 
                    分配到白點索引 #2
             白點索引結構:
               第一個位元
                 位元 3-2: 低有效位關於白 X (位元 3-2), 白 Y (位元 1-0)
               第二到第三位元組: 高有效位關於白 X, 白 Y。
               第四位元組: 伽瑪。 除以100, 再加上1得到實際值。
               解碼白 X 和白 Y, 看位元組 25-34。
           假如區塊型態是 FAh:
             0x3B–0x46: 標準時脈識別。  2 位元組對於每一個紀錄。
                          關於結構細節, 看位元組 38-53。

0x48–0x59: 詳細時脈描述 2 或監視器描述符

0x5A–0x6B: 詳細時脈描述 3 或監視器描述符

0x6C–0x7D: 詳細時脈描述 4 或監視器描述符

0x7E: 額外的旗標。 額外的數值採用這個區塊。
      在EDID 1.3之前, 這是被忽略的, 並且應該被設成 0。

0x7F: 校驗和 - 這個位元組應該被程式化使得所有 128 位元組的加總等於 00h.

2017年11月16日 星期四

How to test if 9000 MTU/Jumbo Frames are working

How to test if 9000 MTU/Jumbo Frames are working


On Linux:

ping -M do -s 8972 [destinationIP]


On Windows:

ping -f -l 9000 [destinationIP]

2017年11月13日 星期一

Install RHEL 7.x OS on iSCSI HDD (When meet error checking storage configuration)

Install RHEL 7.x OS on iSCSI HDD (When meet error checking storage configuration)





When you want to install RHEL 7.x OS on iSCSI HDD, you meet "error checking storage configuration". Here is fixed method

1. Boot to the RHEL 7.x installation media.  At the GRUB UI, highlight ‘Install Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.x’ and press e.
2.  Go to the linuxefi line.  At the end of this line, add:
·        rd.iscsi.ibft=1

3. Then press ctrl-x to boot.

SStart install OS on iSCSI target (Set host network and iSCSI target IP)


2017年10月26日 星期四

How to create DHCP server for ipv6

How to create DHCP server for ipv6

Set DHCP server ip address
3ffe:501:ffff:100:2222:3333:4444:1

prefix:3ffe:501:ffff:100::/64

scope:3ffe:501:ffff:100:2222:3333:4444:100
          3ffe:501:ffff:100:2222:3333:4444:255

2017年8月28日 星期一

How to make CPU automatic reduce to minimum frequency

How to make CPU  automatic reduce to minimum frequency

Set in BIOS setup
1. Turbo Mode "Disable"
2. P-States   "Legacy"


#cpupower -c all frequency-set -g ondemand
#cpupower -c all frequency-info

2017年7月12日 星期三

How to disable/enable USB key under linux

How to disable/enable USB key under linux



2-1=> port 1 : Dev 2

Disable
echo '2-1' |tee /sys/bus/usb/drivers/usb/unbind

Enable
echo '2-1' |tee /sys/bus/usb/drivers/usb/bind

2017年7月3日 星期一

How to check USB 3.0/2.0 speed under linux

How to check USB 3.0/2.0 speed under linux

#lsusb -t

If USB is 3.0 speed, you will see
Driver=usb-storage, 5000M

If USB is 2.0 speed, you will see
Driver=usb-storage, 480M

2017年5月1日 星期一

超值加碼商用書信必抄200慣用句

超值加碼商用書信必抄200慣用句

委婉表達希望對方快點回覆的心情
1. Your prompt reply will be very much appreciated.
如果你盡快回覆,我將感激不盡。
2. I look forward to hearing your opinions on this matter.
我很期待聽到你對這件事的意見。
3. Feel free to communicate with me through e-mail any time.
歡迎隨時用e-mail與我聯絡。
4. I’m anxiously awaiting your response.
我很焦急地在等待你的回覆。
5. I’m expecting a swift reply.
我希望你很快回覆。
6. I would appreciate it if you could reply as soon as possible.
如果你能盡快回覆,我會很感激。
7. Please send me any feedback you have.
如果你有任何意見,請寫信給我。
8. I’m looking forward to receiving your acceptance of my offer.
我期待你能接受我提出的條件。
9. I look forward to your response.
我很期待你的回覆。
10. I’m sorry, but this really can’t wait.
我很抱歉,但這真的不能等了。
11. I’ll really appreciate it if you can take care of this as soon as possible.
如果你能盡快處理,我會非常感激。
12. Do you mind replying as soon as you can? Time is of the utmost importance.
你介意盡快回應嗎?時間非常緊急。
13. It’s vital that I hear from you soon.
我必須盡快收到你的回應。
14. If you have any objections, please let me know ASAP.
如果你反對的話,請盡快讓我知道。
15. Whenever you get a chance, please inform me on your decision.
請你一有機會就趕快告訴我你的決定。
16. Please immediately inform me if you have any concerns.
如果你有什麼疑慮,請盡快通知我。
17. Please don’t hesitate to contact me as soon as possible.
請不要猶豫,盡快跟我聯絡。
18. I understand that you must be busy, but this is urgent.
我瞭解你一定很忙,但這非常緊急。
19. I’m sorry for bugging you for a reply, but we need to get this done as soon as possible.
纏著你要你回應,我很抱歉,但我們真的得盡快完成這件事。
20. Awaiting your quick response.
我等你趕快回覆。
21. I’m sure you can understand that this is a most urgent matter.
我相信你瞭解這是個非常緊急的事件。
22. I need to hear from you as soon as possible.
我必須盡快得到你的回覆。
23. Please take a few minutes to let me know about your decision.
請花個幾分鐘告訴我你的決定。
24. If we hear from you soon, we can start getting to work right away.
如果你很快回覆我們,我們就能馬上開始工作。
25. Please send us an update at your earliest convenience.
您方便的話,請盡早讓我們知道最新的狀況。

在說聽起來比較直接的話時,表達抱歉的心情
1. I’m sorry if this sounds harsh.
如果這聽起來很狠心,我很抱歉。
2. I hope you don’t feel offended.
我希望你不覺得被冒犯了。
3. I apologize, but I have to admit that I’m a bit disappointed.
我很抱歉,但我得承認我有點失望。
4. I have to come out and tell you this. I’m very sorry.
我不得不告訴你這件事。我很抱歉。
5. Please don’t take offense.
請別生氣。
6. Please understand that I don’t mean to imply any dissatisfaction on my part.
請理解,我並不是要暗示我對你不滿意。
7. I respectfully disagree with your view.
恕我不同意你的看法。
8. Please forgive me for being frank with you.
請恕我直言。
9. I’m sorry, but I have to make it clear that I’m not very satisfied.
我很抱歉,但我得說清楚,我不是很滿意。
10. I don’t mean to offend you by this observation.
我說出我的看法,並沒有要冒犯你的意思。
11. I apologize for being straightforward.
我說得這麼直接,我很抱歉。
12. I hope this doesn’t sound too blunt.
我希望這聽起來不會太直接。
13. I regret to tell you that your performance could have been better, but I don’t mean this as an insult.
我很抱歉必須告訴你,你可以表現得更好。但我並不是要說你不好喔!
14. I’m afraid that I have to say that I’m not too happy with this.
我恐怕得說我不是太高興。
15. I understand that you have been working very hard, but there are areas in which you can improve.
我瞭解你很努力,但你還是有些地方可以更進步。
16. By no means think that I mean to be rude.
請不要認為我有冒犯的意思。
17. I’m sorry, but I think it’s best that I be frank.
我很抱歉,但我想我還是直接說比較好。
18. Please understand that I still hold you in high regard.
請瞭解,我還是非常尊敬你。
19. I’m sorry, but I beg to differ.
我很抱歉,但我有不同的意見。
20. I’m really sorry for being blunt, but you don’t have the faintest idea about how this is done, and I don’t blame you.
恕我直言,但你根本搞不清楚這該怎麼做,而我也不怪你。
21. This isn’t really your fault, but I don’t think we should continue with this project.
這真的不是你的錯,但我覺得我們不該繼續進行這個計畫。
22. I’m very sorry to say that this wasn’t the kind of performance I was expecting from you.
我很抱歉,但我必須說你這種表現並不是我期待看到的。
23. I regret to say that you can still improve in many aspects.
這樣說我很抱歉,但你在很多方面都還能進步。
24. Forgive me for being blunt, but this is for the good of the company.
恕我直言,但說出來對公司比較有益。
25. I hope you don’t mind if I’m direct.
我說得很直接,希望你不要介意。

表達感激的心情
1. I know I speak for everyone on this when I say I really appreciate your kindness.
大家都很感激你的體貼。
2. Words cannot convey my gratitude.
我的感激之情無法用文字表達。
3. We hope to return your favor soon.
我們希望很快能報答你。
4. Thank you for your patience.
感謝你的耐心。
5. Thank you for understanding.
感謝你的理解。
6. I’m very much indebted to you.
我欠你太多了。
7. Your help is very much appreciated.
非常感謝你的幫忙。
8. I would repay you if I could.
可以的話,我一定報答你。
9. Thank you so much for your time.
謝謝你撥出時間來。
10. I’m so glad that amazing people like you exist.
世界上有像你這麼棒的人,真是太好了。
11. I want you to know that I’m really grateful for your help.
我要你知道,我非常感謝你的幫忙。
12. I’m really thankful for your assistance.
我很感謝你的幫助。
13. I can’t ever thank you enough.
我謝你永遠也謝不完。
14. Thank you for what you did for me.
謝謝你為我做的事。
15. I don’t know how to express my gratitude, so here’s a little something for you.
我不知道如何表達我的感激,所以這裡有個給你的小禮物。
16. People like you make my life so much better. Thank you!
像你這樣的人讓我的人生好很多。謝謝你!
17. I could say thank you a thousand times and it wouldn’t be enough.
我說謝謝你說一千次都不夠。
18. Thank you for all that you’ve done.
謝謝你做的一切。
19. I would never have managed it if not for your help.
如果沒有你幫忙,我根本作不到。
20. If it weren’t for you, I would never have been successful.
要不是有你,我根本不會成功。
21. Thank you for being there for me.
謝謝你總是在那裡陪著我。
22. Thank you for your kindness.
謝謝你對我這麼好。
23. I’m so lucky to have you.
我有你真是太幸運了。
24. Thank you for what you did for me, and please don’t hesitate to let me know if there’s anything that I can do for you.
謝謝你為我做的一切,如果有什麼我可以為你做的,也請你不要猶豫,馬上讓我知道。
25. I really appreciate what you did.
我很感激你所做的。

覺得自己要求太多或造成麻煩時,表達不好意思的心情
1. Please accept my apology for any inconvenience this has caused.
對於這件事造成的不便,請接受我的道歉。
2. I’m sorry about asking for a favor from you out of the blue.
我很抱歉這麼突然請你幫忙。
3. I’m really sorry about asking you to put some time aside for me.
要請你撥點時間給我,我很抱歉。
4. I’m really sorry for bothering you when you’re so busy.
我很抱歉在你這麼忙的時候打擾你。
5. I really don’t want to trouble you, but you’re the only one who can help me.
我真的很不想造成你的麻煩,但你是唯一可以幫我的人。
6. Sorry for the trouble, and thank you so much for the help!
造成麻煩我很抱歉,也很謝謝你的幫忙!
7. I apologize for causing so much trouble.
造成這麼多麻煩,我很抱歉。
8. I’ll be really, really grateful if you can help me, but please don’t hesitate to let me know if it’s too much trouble.
如果你能幫我,我會很感激,但如果太麻煩了,也請不要猶豫,讓我知道。
9. I apologize for making you clean up after the mess I made.
我很抱歉害你幫我收拾善後。
10. I hope this doesn’t cause you too much inconvenience.
我希望這不會造成你很大的不便。
11. Please let me know if this is too much trouble for you.
如果這對你來說太麻煩的話,請讓我知道。
12. I’ll be really grateful for the favor, and will try my best to repay your kindness.
我會很感激你的幫助,也會盡全力報答你。
13. I know that you are very busy, and will be very grateful if you can spare some time to help me.
我知道你非常忙,如果你能撥出時間幫助我,我會非常感激。
14. I’ll be forever grateful if you can help me.
如果你能幫我,我會永遠感激。
15. I’m so sorry for being a bother, but you’re the only person I can turn to.
我這樣打擾你真的很抱歉,但你是唯一一個我可以相求的人。
16. I know that I might be asking too much, and you have every right to refuse.
我知道我可能要求太多了,你如果拒絕我也很合理。
17. Is there anything I can do to repay your kindness?
我有什麼事可以做來回報你嗎?
18. I know that this is terrible timing, but may I ask a favor of you?
我知道這個時間點挑得很差,但我可以請你幫忙嗎?
19. I know that you’re really busy, but I would appreciate your thoughts on the subject.
我知道你很忙,但如果你告訴我你的意見,我會很感激。
20. Would you please fill me in if it’s not too much trouble?
如果不會太麻煩,你可以告訴我狀況嗎?
21. If it’s really inconvenient for you, please tell me so.
如果對你來說真的很不方便,請告訴我。
22. I’m sorry about asking such a huge favor of you.
請你幫我這麼大的忙,我很抱歉。
23. I don’t mean to trouble you. Please let me know if it’s really too much to ask.
我不想讓你困擾,如果我真的太麻煩你了,請讓我知道。
24. I hate to trouble you, but you’re the best person for this.
我很不想造成你的麻煩,但你真的是最能幫忙我的人。
25. My work is still ridden with flaws, and I would really appreciate it if you could help me make it better.
我的作品還是充滿瑕疵,如果你能幫我把它變得更好,我會非常感激。

表達要通知壞消息,卻難以啟齒的心情
1. There is something that I have to tell you.
有件事情我要告訴你。
2. Thank you so much for your interest, but there’s something I need to tell you.
謝謝你對這件事有興趣,但有件事我得告訴你。
3. Please understand that what I’m going to say does not reflect my own feelings.
請理解,我接下來要講的並不代表我個人的立場。
4. I am regretful that I have to bring you this bad news.
帶來這個壞消息,我很抱歉。
5. Unfortunately, things have taken a turn for the worse.
很不幸地,事情越來越糟了。
6. Sadly, things don’t look too bright at the moment.
很不幸地,狀況現在看起來不怎麼好。
7. I am sorry that I have to inform you of some bad news.
通知你一些壞消息,我很抱歉。
8. I’m sorry about bringing you this bad news, but I promise to try my hardest to assist you through this crisis.
帶來這個壞消息我很抱歉,但我答應會努力幫助你度過這個危機。
9. I was informed of some terrible news and have to let you know.
我被通知一些糟糕的消息,必須讓你知道。
10. I was informed of some bad news and want to put you on guard.
我被通知一些壞消息,我要讓你先有心理準備。
11. It’s unfortunate that this has to happen.
很不幸發生了這種事。
12. Please be forewarned that this letter is not going to be pleasant.
請有心理準備,這不會是一封很愉快的信。
13. I thought you would probably need to know that things didn’t work out too well.
我想你大概必須知道,事情進行得不太順利。
14. I’m sorry that I have to notify you of this problem.
很抱歉我必須告知你這個問題。
15. You might be already aware that we are facing some problems.
你可能已經察覺到了,我們遇到一些問題。
16. As you may have noticed, things aren’t working out so well.
你可能已經注意到了,事情不是太順利。
17. I’m very sorry, but I have to bring this to your attention.
我非常抱歉,但我得讓你注意到這件事。
18. Please accept my most heartfelt sympathies.
請接受我真心的同情。
19. Please understand that my thoughts are with you.
請瞭解,我會一直為你祈福。
20. It’s difficult to say anything to make this easier.
我實在很難說出什麼話來讓這個狀況比較不糟糕。
21. I offer my deepest sympathies.
我給你我最深的同情。
22. I understand that this must be a difficult experience for you.
我瞭解這對你來說恐怕很難熬。
23. I’m saddened by what happened.
我對於發生的事非常難過。
24. I’m sorry to inform you of this, but I know everything is going to turn out fine.
告知你這件事我很抱歉,但我知道一切都會好轉的。
25. Should you require any guidance, please let me know.
如果你需要指導,請讓我知道。

想要糾正對方,但不能說得太直接,只好把錯攬到自己身上的狀況
1. I’m sorry, but I might have misheard it. Could you repeat what you said?
我很抱歉,但我可能聽錯了。可以請你重複一次嗎?
2. I thought it was the other way around, but I must have been mistaken.
我以為是反過來,但我可能搞錯了。
3. I’m very sorry, but I must have forgotten about it.
我很抱歉,但我大概是忘記了。
4. I’ve never been good at this. Could you explain a bit more in detail?
我從來不擅長這個。你可以再說得詳細點嗎?
5. We appear to have different views on this. May I ask you to explain your reasoning further to me? I might need to rethink.
看來我們對這事有不同的看法。我可以請你更進一步跟我解釋你的想法嗎?我可能得重新思考。
6. I’m so sorry, but it must have slipped my mind. Please remind me of what you said.
我很抱歉,但我大概是一時忘了。請再提醒我你講了什麼。
7. I might have made an error in my calculations. Please let me know what you think.
我可能算錯了,請告訴我你的想法。
8. I apologize if our miscommunication was due to any error on my part.
如果是因為我這裡的失誤害我們溝通不良,我道歉。
9. It must have been a mistake on my part. Let me recheck.
一定是我搞錯了,請讓我再檢查一次。
10. I’m sorry, it must be my fault for not double-checking with you.
我很抱歉,一定是我沒跟你再確認造成的。
11. I’m sorry for not notifying you of this issue sooner.
我很抱歉沒有提早通知你這件事。
12. It must be due to my carelessness that this has happened.
會發生這件事一定是因為我不夠小心的關係。
13. I get the impression that you don’t really value our relationship, and I would like to apologize for any problems on my part.
我感覺你不是很重視我們的關係,而我要為任何我這邊的問題道歉。
14. I get the feeling that you’re dissatisfied. I really value our partnership, and will try hard to improve and meet your expectations.
我覺得你好像不太滿意。我很重視我們的合作關係,會努力試著進步、達成你的期待。
15. I sense that you don’t see your experience with us as positive. Please let me know if there’s anything we can improve on.
我感覺你認為和我們合作的經驗很不愉快。請讓我知道我們有哪裡可以改進的。
16. I apologize for being unclear and causing this misunderstanding.
我沒講清楚,造成這場誤會,我很抱歉。
17. I’m very sorry. That was not what I meant to imply.
我很抱歉,那不是我想表達的。
18. I’m sorry about the miscommunication. It is no fault of yours.
我很抱歉我們溝通不良。這不是你的錯。
19. I’m very sorry for rushing you. It is my fault for letting you know so late in the first place.
我很抱歉要催你。是我的錯,一開始這麼晚讓你知道這件事。
20. Please accept my apology for the inconvenience I caused you. I will make sure this doesn’t happen again.
有關我造成的不便,請接受我的道歉。我會保證這不會再發生。
21. Please be assured that this is not your fault.
請安心,這不是你的錯。
22. I’m sorry for the confusion. I will be pleased to supply any information you need.
我很抱歉造成困擾。我很樂意提供任何你需要的資訊。
23. I apologize for not being in contact with you sooner.
沒有早點和你聯絡我很抱歉。
24. I apologize in advance for any inconvenience this might cause.
如果這可能造成任何不便,我先道歉。
25. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. We’ll deal with this immediately.
謝謝你告知我這件事。我們會立刻對付它。

表達恭喜祝賀的心情
1. My warmest congratulations!
衷心地恭喜你!
2. Please accept my sincere congratulations.
請接受我誠摯的恭喜。
3. I wish the best of luck in the future too.
我祝福你未來也一樣好運連連。
4. Congrats on your great accomplishment!
恭喜你有這麼大的成就!
5. I wish you happiness in the years to come.
我祝你未來幾年都開開心心。
6. I wish you a lifetime of happiness!
我祝你開開心心一輩子!
7. Congratulations on the big announcement!
恭喜你宣布了這個大消息!
8. I’m so happy for you.
我好為你開心。
9. I’m so glad for you, you don’t even know!
我有多為你高興,你都不知道!
10. I’m sure that this will be very memorable for you.
我相信這對你來說會是永生難忘的。
11. Congratulations on the amazing news.
恭喜你宣布了這個很棒的消息。
12. I’m so happy to hear of your achievement.
聽到你的成就,我好開心。
13. I’m so excited for you!
真為你感到興奮!
14. I’m looking forward to talking to you about this great news.
我很期待和你討論這個大消息。
15. My warmest congratulations on your success.
我誠摯地恭喜你成功。
16. This will be really rewarding for you.
這對你來說會很值得。
17. I’m so honored to know someone as successful as you.
我很榮幸認識像你這麼成功的人。
18. We need to throw a party for this.
我們得為這個開一場派對。
19. This counts as a special occasion.
這算是一個特別的場合。
20. This is such exciting news for all of us.
這對大家來說都是很興奮的消息。
21. Don’t you know that this is an incredible achievement? Give yourself a pat on the back!
你不知道這是個很棒的成就嗎?好好獎賞自己吧!
22. I hope to achieve success like you in the future.
我希望以後也能像你一樣成功。
23. I hope to follow your example.
我希望能向你看齊。
24. My heartiest congratulations.
我衷心恭喜你!
25. I wish you continued success and happiness.
我祝你以後也繼續成功、快樂。

表達對未來的期待與祝福
1. We look forward to working with you.
我們很期待和你們合作。
2. We wish you all the best.
我們祝您一切順利。
3. I hope everything goes according to plan.
希望一切都順利進行。
4. I look forward to maintaining our relationship for years to come.
我期待未來幾年我們也能維持這樣好的關係。
5. Please take care of yourself and your family.
請照顧自己和你的家人。
6. Hope everything goes smoothly!
希望一切順利!
7. I’m sure we’ll make a great team together.
我確定我們一定會合作愉快。
8. I hope the days in front of you are full of fun and laughter.
我希望你未來的生活充滿了歡樂與笑聲。
9. I wish you the greatest success.
我希望你很成功。
10. Best wishes to you!
祝福你!
11. I hope you have a great year.
我希望你今年都過得很好。
12. I hope we can remain friends forever.
我希望我們可以一直是朋友。
13. I hope we can always keep in touch.
希望我們可以一直保持聯絡。
14. No matter what happens, I hope we can always remain in touch.
無論發生了什麼事,我希望我們都能保持聯絡。
15. I hope we can meet soon!
希望我們可以趕快見面!
16. I wish you the best of luck.
祝你好運!
17. I look forward to meeting you!
我很期待見到你!
18. I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you.
我會為你祈福的。
19. I know you have a bright future ahead of you.
我相信你的未來一定一片光明。
20. I know that you will be a valuable asset to us.
我相信你會對我們非常有幫助。
21. I believe that we will work very well together.
我相信我們會合作順利。
22. I foresee that we will be very successful in the future.
我預期我們以後會很成功。
23. Good luck on all your endeavors in the future!
祝你未來做一切的事都很順利!
24. Thank you for your good wishes, and the same to you!
謝謝你的祝福,也祝福你!
25. I’m confident that you will be a valuable contributor to our team.
我相信你會對我們的團隊非常有貢獻。



2017年4月27日 星期四

英文E-mail

I would like to thank you for all your support during the past years and hope that you will continue to extend the same to my replacement, Miss Gao.
感謝您一直以來的支持與照顧,同時,也拜託您對我的繼任者高小姐繼續予以支持關照。

I hope you will get along well with each other
我希望你們能相處愉快

I would like to deliver my heartfelt thanks to all who have shown me your guidance, support and assistance.
我在這裡衷心地感謝大家曾給我的指導、支持與協助。

Keep in touch and I wish all of you a promising future!
保持聯絡,並祝福大家都擁有美好的未來!

Have to 和must 意思都是 "必須" ,但兩者有所差別, have to 強調的是客觀上"不得不" "只好",主觀上並非願意.而must,則強調主觀上"必須"

Valid是"有效的" 尤其是指"有法律效力的" , effective也有"有效的"的意思,但是它一般強調
"有效果的" "實際的"

abide有"遵守" "居留" "忍受" 的意思, 表達 "遵守"還有observe, comply, follow

What's more的意思是"此外" "更有甚者" "更重要的是". 一般在列舉一些事情或原因會用到,用來加強語氣,增加說服力. 類似的還有 besides, in addition

I desperately hope for your permission!
熱切盼望您的批准!

Hoping for your approval!
希望老闆批准!

I am writing to inquire if your company has any opening in the area of food engineering.
我寫信給您是想詢問貴公司是否還有食品工程領域的職位空缺。

He is an excellent assistant with high responsibility, team work spirit and positive working attitude. And I believe he would be a valuable asset to any company.

他是一個很出色的助手,有著強烈的責任感,團隊精神和積極的工作態度。我相信,他在任何一個公司都將是一個非常能幹的人。

We wish him a brilliant future ahead of him.
我們祝他前程似錦

I hope I may be granted an interview, when I can fully explain my qualifications.
我謹希望獲得面試的機會,以便能充分說明我所具備的各項資歷。

You mentioned that you would be getting back to me concerning the outcome of our meeting by March 5, 2009. Since that date has passed, I think I should write to make sure that you have no additional questions.
您說過會於200935之前通知我面試的結果。由於日期已過,我想我應該確認一下您是否有其他問題。

Please contact me at 02-xxxxxx at your earliest convenience.
請您盡早在方便的時候打XXX聯繫我

I am very excited about being part of your team, and eager to start work on March 15, 2009.
能成為你們團隊中的一份子我感到萬分開心,並且很期待在2009315日那天到公司開始上班。


I am extremely sorry but I just accepted another offer that I feel is more interesting to me. That position suits my education background better.

很抱歉,我剛接受了一個自己更感興趣的工作。那個職位更適合我的教育背景。

Please kindly check.  請查收。
Please find enclosed.  請查收附件

Let's stay in touch. 保持聯絡
Keep in touch with each other.

We will send the goods to you upon receipt of your payment.
 在您確認付款後,商品將會寄出。

We are in the process of trying it out at present. And we will connect with you any time if there are any findings and questions we may have about it.
目前我方正在討論中。如果我們有任何發
現或任何問題,我方會隨時與您聯繫。

Please give my pure-hearted regards and special thanks to your family.
請代我向您的家人致上誠摯的問候及特別的感謝。

We sincerely appreciate you for taking time out of your busy schedule to show us around your office and factory.
衷心地感謝您在百忙之中抽出時間帶我們參觀您的辦公室和工廠。

 I also hope that you will have a chance to visit us in London in the near future.

 也期望您能在不遠的將來抽空到倫敦找我們。

Mr. Billy hold you in high regard 比利先生非常尊敬
We owe you the greatest debt of gratitude. 我們在此向您表示由衷的感謝。


Thanks again from the bottom of our heart. 再次由衷表示感謝

調查問卷可以專用questionnaire,若要表示"調查", 還可以說survey,investigation
survey 一般偏向"測量" "勘測" "民意調查"
investigation 一般比較側重於比較正式的官方調查研究
英文書信中表示簡單的調查問卷用questionaire比較合適
 I appreciate your kind assistance and suggestions on behalf of my son.

我代表我的兒子向您給予的有益建議和幫助表示感謝。

We do hope we could have further cooperation with each other and achieve co-prosperity in the future.
我們真心希望能繼續與您深入合作,將來獲得共同繁榮。再次表示感謝。

I do hope it will be possible for you to undertake this assignment. Let me know as soon as you can, please. If your response is favorable, I'll send other information to you.
我真心希望您能接受這一邀請,並盡快告知我您的決定。如果您同意擔任,我會將其他相關資料寄給您。

Please let us know at your earliest convenience. 方便的話,請盡快與我們聯繫。
I expect your earliest reply
Expecting your immediate resposne.
We look forward to your reply at your earliest convenience

I dfinitely will give my consent to your plan. 我當然同意你的計劃
consent to sth.= agree to do sth.

She is replacing me as the superintendent for Import Department as of April 10.

她將於410日開始接任我在進口部主管一職。
She is succeeding me
She is subtituting for me (因住院或休產假等一段時間職務暫時的變更)

Thank you again for your long-standing support.
再次感謝您長久以來的支持。


Effective November 3, 2008, our new operating hours will be from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., Monday to Friday.
2008113起,本公司的營業時間將變更為每週一到週五的上午9點至晚上9點。

Charge 收取的費用
fee 機構收取的費用
tuition fee 學費 會費
epense ; cost 一般的花費
tip 小費
fare 交通費用

annual stocktaking=annual inventory 年度盤點

appoint=designate=nominate 任命 委派 指定 任命 任免

private affair leave 事假
upaid leave 無薪假
paternity leave陪產假

We had been hoping that during this difficult period of reorganization we could keep all of our employees with the company. Unfortunately, this is not the case.

我們一直希望能夠在此次重組的困難時期保留公司的全體雇員,不幸的是這個願望無法實現。

You should receive the goods you ordered by March 20, 2009 if there is no accident.
正常的狀況下,您的貨物在2009320日就能收到了。

On receipt of the full payment, we will immediately forward the goods.
只要收到全額貨款,我們就會立即出貨。

suddenly是突然之間 沒有防備的意思 (燈突然熄滅)
by accident 偶然.無意間的意思

I learned from your message by accident on the Internet that your company needs car components.
我偶然在網路上看到貴公司正需要汽車零件的資訊。


We do hope there is an opportunity for us to collaborate with each other in the coming days.
很希望我們不久能有機會合作。

We are most gratified that..   非常感謝.....

Couldn't you extend the delivery period by one week or so? 
貴方不能將交貨期再延長一個星期嗎?


To confirm our conversation, we'd like to inquire about your trading terms and conditions for providing related equipments and services.
我想就此確認一下我們電話中所談及的交易條件,以便能提供相關設備及工程服務的事宜。

 I guess you might have forgotten to issue the invoice for me because of busy work.

Please give your attention to this problem at once, as I would not like to see something like this have effect on your credit standing.
我猜想一定是你太忙碌所以忘記開了。
 因此請立即處理這個問題,因為我不想讓此類事情影響到貴店的信譽。


 I would like to know if it is possible for you to make additional investment to help us bridge over the current difficulty.
我想請問您可以再給我們追加一些投資來幫助我們度過難關嗎?

  If it is not fine with you, perhaps you would be kind enough to let me know a time convenient for you.
如果不行的話,或許還有其他您比較方便的時間,可以告知我嗎?

I am terribly sorry for the overdue balance on our account. It turns out that the last invoice we received from you was somehow misplaced.
非常抱歉我們逾期未能付清帳款。原來是上次您的發票寄來之後不知怎麼找不到了。


Please contact me at your earliest is convenience. 請盡快與我聯絡。


Please don't let such an unpleasant thing come between us.

我已經提醒您好幾次了。希望不要讓這樣一件不愉快的事情影響到我們的關係。

Please keep us informed if there is any change in the plan.
若計畫有何改變,敬請告知!


I have already reminded you of this matter for several times. Please tell me frankly, what on earth is the reason that you can't return them? In fact, I really don't want something like this to get in the way of our relationship.
我已經提醒你好幾次了,能坦白地告訴我到底是什麼原因使你不能返還嗎?我真的不想因為這件事影響到我們之間的關係。

 I am afraid that I will have to consider other products from other supermarkets if you do not make any prompt response.
如果您不立即答覆我的話,我將不得不考慮其他超市的產品了。

As we discussed before, we are ready to enter into a contract with you. We are waiting for you to send us the copies of the agreement.
根據之前的商議,我們已經準備好和貴公司簽署合約。我們等著您將協議副本寄給我們。

commence= start= begin

Please explain this situation, and tell us when we can receive the rest of the goods. And the freight caused will be on your charge.
請解釋這個狀況,並告訴我們其他的貨物何時可以寄過來。至於因此所產生的運費將由你們支付。

Your prompt reply will be highly appreciated.
期待你們的快速回覆。

Please tell me what else I can do about this matter.
請告訴我在這件事上還有什麼可以做的。

 Please do follow this contract, otherwise you will have to bear the consequences.
請遵守這份合約,不然你將承擔後果。

 I don't care what's the excuse of your delaying tactics this time, but it won't be accepted anyway.
我不管妳這次又有什麼拖延戰術的藉口,但是無論如何都不會被接受了。

Your earliest reply will be highly appreciated.
期待你最迅速的回覆

but regret to disappoint you. 但可能要使您失望了

Please accept our sincere regrets. 請接受我們誠摯的歉意。

Unfortunately, we must say we can't make a better offer than the one we suggested to you. We feel that the offer is the most favorable one presently.
不幸的是,我們認為不能再報比那更低的價格了。它已經是目前最優惠的價格了。

We hope you will be able to accept our offer after reconsideration.
希望你們能再重新考慮一下,接受我們的該項報價。


If you find that our terms are not in accord with your requirements, we might suggest you try seeking other suppliers.

如果您覺得我們的條款和您要求的不一致,我們建議您再找找其他的供應商看看。


We most sincerely hope you will afford us your understanding.
我們真誠希望您能諒解。

our project is still in its infancy. = our project is still in its initial stage.
我們的專案現在還處在初級階段

We have checked our delivery schedule, but find there is no possibility to advance your delivery.
It usually takes two weeks to finish the whole process.
我們已查閱了發貨進度,但是沒辦法提前供貨給您,因為通常都需要兩周的時間來完成整個流程。


 That would make things much easier in New York.
這樣事情在紐約會好辦許多。

You might ask the person in charge now. 你們可以找現任的負責人詢問看看。


Unfortunately, I have another meeting to attend, so I have to decline with much regret your kind invitation. And I wish the event a success.
不巧的是,我還有另外一個會議要出席,因此,不得不很遺憾地婉謝您的好心邀請。預祝慶祝活動圓滿成功!

We regret very much that we are unable to postpone the fixed date of our appointment,
很抱歉,我們無法延後我們定好的約會時間


An early reply would be appreciated as we wish to reach a prompt decision.
本公司希望能盡快下決定,故請您及早回覆。

We are in urgent need of these building materials, or we can't complete the task.
我們急需這批建築材料,否則,我們無法完工。

According to our contract, we can cancel the order only if you inform us three weeks prior to the delivery date. However, you just did this without notifying us in advance.
Moreover, we haven't got a reasonable explanation from your side yet. You'll have to give us a satisfactory answer for the matter mentioned above. 
根據合約規定,我們只能接受提前在發貨日期三周的訂單取消要求。然而,貴公司未提前通知就取消訂單了。
而且,我們至今還未得到一個合理的解釋。請貴公司給我們一個滿意的答覆!

Due to this, we want to suspend the supply and hope you can give us a solution to the problem immediately.
鑒於此,我們想暫停供貨,並希望你們能立即給出一個解決方案。


Please accept our sincere apology for the error
我們在此向您表示誠摯的歉意。
We will make sure that such error will not happen again.
我們保證這樣的錯誤不會再發生。

We will certainly accept the return of these items and send you replacements at once. Please accept our pure-hearted apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you. I assure you that I have instructed the quality control manager to make certain this does not happen again.
我們當然會接受退貨,新的貨品也會立即寄出。對於可能給您帶來的不便,請接受我們真誠的道歉。我向您保證,今後在品管人員的認真檢查下,不會再發生此類的事情。 

We're extremely sorry to hear that 我們感到非常遺憾

Please wait while we negotiate with the forwarding company about how to settle the matter best.
對於解決此事的最佳對策,我方正與運輸公司進行交涉中,這段時間煩請您等待我們的回覆。

Please accept our profound apologies for the late delivery of goods to your company.
對於延遲寄送貴公司貨品一事,請接受我們深深的道歉。

We hope that you will forgive us our unintentional mistake and continue to purchase items from us.
希望您能原諒我們無心的錯誤,並繼續購買我們的產品。

mix-up= mistake, error, oversight, carelessness

We were embarrassed to discover that your invoice was misplaced when we moved to another place
由於本公司的搬遷,我們發現貴公司的發票放錯了地方

We will make certain all payments are made on time in the future. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
 我們今後一定確保所有款項按時支付。給您帶來不便,請接受我們誠摯的歉意。

I am extremely sorry to tell you that, as you pointed out, a mistake has been made on the invoice NO. 7561852. I do apologize for any inconvenience it may cause.
非常抱歉告訴您,正如您指出的,編號為7561852的發票上出了錯,我們為此可能給您帶來的不便向您道歉。

We have remedied the situation by issuing a new invoice (NO. 7561825) to revise the sum and are sending it by express delivery today.
我們已經糾正此次錯誤,重開了一張發票(編號為7561825),修改了金額,今天會用快遞將發票寄出。

We have taken measures to ensure that such error does not happen again.
我們已經採取措施,確保此類錯誤不會再發生。

Please accept our earnest apology.請接受我們誠摯的歉意
We appreciate it very much for your understanding. 非常感謝您的諒解。

Please excuse me for getting back to you so late.
I failed to respond to your E-mails in time on account of awfully busy work. I am very sorry for that.
請原諒我這麼晚才回覆您的郵件。
因為實在太忙了,以至於無法及時回覆您的來信,我對此感到非常抱歉。

We are very sorry for the failure to cancel your order NO. 76541 in time.
未能及時取消您的76541號訂單,我們感到非常抱歉。

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience it caused you.
給您帶來許多不便,請接受我們的歉意。

We are greatly sorry to inform you of an error found in the description of one of the items in our catalogue.
Please note the correction below
我們發現商品目錄中有一件商品的描述有誤,對此我們表示深深的歉意。
請注意以下修改部分:

We apologize for this mistake and hope you will continue to be our faithful customers.
對於此次錯誤我們深感抱歉,也希望各位今後能繼續作我們忠實的顧客。

 As you supposed, I was overwhelmed by awfully busy work then so that I forgot to issue the receipt.
正如您猜想的,我當時的確是太忙了,以至於忘了給您開收據。

 I do apologize for any inconvenience the delay may lead to you.
對此可能給您帶來的不便,我感到非常地抱歉。

Thank you very much for your understanding.
非常感謝您的諒解。

I am writing this letter specially to apologize to you due to the error in quantity of the shoes we sent.
此信是為了我們給您發送的鞋子的數量錯誤,而專門向您道歉的。

I have acknowledged that my fault has brought you great trouble. I hereby express my deep sorry for this matter.
I promise that this mistake will not happen again. And I would appreciate it very much if you could give us a chance to show our sincerity on this matter
得知由於我們的錯誤給您帶來了極大的麻煩。在此,我向您表達深深的歉意。
我保證這樣的錯誤不會再發生。如果您還願意給我表達誠意的機會,我將不勝感激。

Please accept our genuine apologies for the error in delivery. We feel terribly sorry for delivering your goods to the wrong place.
We guess that it must have brought you great trouble because of our fault. We hereby express our deep apologies for this error.
I hope you could forgive us our fault this time and we can guarantee that we will avoid making such mistake again.
我們猜想由於我們的過失一定給您帶來不小的麻煩。在此我們表示深深的歉意。
我希望您能原諒我們這次過錯,我們保證會避免再次發生這類的事情。
guarantee = assure ,be sure ,make sure 

Thank you very much for reminding me of the error.
非常感謝您對此錯誤的提醒。

We apologize for failure to deliver your goods at scheduled time in accordance with the contract we reached.
非常抱歉我們未能在達成的合約中預定的時間交貨。

 I hope we can keep in close contact 保持密切聯繫
I think no one could have been more deserving than you 我覺得沒有人比你更有資格獲得它了

May I also take this opportunity of thanking you for the help which you have always so readily given in all circumstances.
我也想借此機會對您曾經給予我的種種惠顧表示感謝。

I do hope your company enjoys a smooth development and you yourself will find the happiness and good luck in this new venture.
我非常希望你的公司能夠順利發展,而且你本人也能在這項新的事業中找到快樂和幸運。

To my relief, I heard that you have been discharged from hospital yesterday.
得知你昨天出院回家了,我終於鬆了口氣 

Please accept my deepest sympathies for you and your family.
謹此向您和您的家人致上我最誠摯的慰問

Please accept my sympathy and do let me know if there is anything I can help you
請接受我的慰問。如果有什麼我可以幫忙的,請告訴我。

He was an excellent employee and contributed a lot to our company.
他是一名優秀的員工,為公司做出過不少貢獻。

 I will miss him a great deal.
我將深深的懷念他。

 I am writing to express our deepest regret.
He was a good leader who once led us from victory to victory. He will be long remembered by all of us. Please extend our deepest condolences to his family.
 寫信以表我們深深的惋惜。
他是一名出色的領導人,帶領我們不斷地走向成功。我們將永遠記住他。請向他的家人表示我們最深切的慰問。

I will pull myself together and take care of our family affairs.
我會振作起來,好好處理家裡的事情。