2017年4月27日 星期四

英文E-mail

I would like to thank you for all your support during the past years and hope that you will continue to extend the same to my replacement, Miss Gao.
感謝您一直以來的支持與照顧,同時,也拜託您對我的繼任者高小姐繼續予以支持關照。

I hope you will get along well with each other
我希望你們能相處愉快

I would like to deliver my heartfelt thanks to all who have shown me your guidance, support and assistance.
我在這裡衷心地感謝大家曾給我的指導、支持與協助。

Keep in touch and I wish all of you a promising future!
保持聯絡,並祝福大家都擁有美好的未來!

Have to 和must 意思都是 "必須" ,但兩者有所差別, have to 強調的是客觀上"不得不" "只好",主觀上並非願意.而must,則強調主觀上"必須"

Valid是"有效的" 尤其是指"有法律效力的" , effective也有"有效的"的意思,但是它一般強調
"有效果的" "實際的"

abide有"遵守" "居留" "忍受" 的意思, 表達 "遵守"還有observe, comply, follow

What's more的意思是"此外" "更有甚者" "更重要的是". 一般在列舉一些事情或原因會用到,用來加強語氣,增加說服力. 類似的還有 besides, in addition

I desperately hope for your permission!
熱切盼望您的批准!

Hoping for your approval!
希望老闆批准!

I am writing to inquire if your company has any opening in the area of food engineering.
我寫信給您是想詢問貴公司是否還有食品工程領域的職位空缺。

He is an excellent assistant with high responsibility, team work spirit and positive working attitude. And I believe he would be a valuable asset to any company.

他是一個很出色的助手,有著強烈的責任感,團隊精神和積極的工作態度。我相信,他在任何一個公司都將是一個非常能幹的人。

We wish him a brilliant future ahead of him.
我們祝他前程似錦

I hope I may be granted an interview, when I can fully explain my qualifications.
我謹希望獲得面試的機會,以便能充分說明我所具備的各項資歷。

You mentioned that you would be getting back to me concerning the outcome of our meeting by March 5, 2009. Since that date has passed, I think I should write to make sure that you have no additional questions.
您說過會於200935之前通知我面試的結果。由於日期已過,我想我應該確認一下您是否有其他問題。

Please contact me at 02-xxxxxx at your earliest convenience.
請您盡早在方便的時候打XXX聯繫我

I am very excited about being part of your team, and eager to start work on March 15, 2009.
能成為你們團隊中的一份子我感到萬分開心,並且很期待在2009315日那天到公司開始上班。


I am extremely sorry but I just accepted another offer that I feel is more interesting to me. That position suits my education background better.

很抱歉,我剛接受了一個自己更感興趣的工作。那個職位更適合我的教育背景。

Please kindly check.  請查收。
Please find enclosed.  請查收附件

Let's stay in touch. 保持聯絡
Keep in touch with each other.

We will send the goods to you upon receipt of your payment.
 在您確認付款後,商品將會寄出。

We are in the process of trying it out at present. And we will connect with you any time if there are any findings and questions we may have about it.
目前我方正在討論中。如果我們有任何發
現或任何問題,我方會隨時與您聯繫。

Please give my pure-hearted regards and special thanks to your family.
請代我向您的家人致上誠摯的問候及特別的感謝。

We sincerely appreciate you for taking time out of your busy schedule to show us around your office and factory.
衷心地感謝您在百忙之中抽出時間帶我們參觀您的辦公室和工廠。

 I also hope that you will have a chance to visit us in London in the near future.

 也期望您能在不遠的將來抽空到倫敦找我們。

Mr. Billy hold you in high regard 比利先生非常尊敬
We owe you the greatest debt of gratitude. 我們在此向您表示由衷的感謝。


Thanks again from the bottom of our heart. 再次由衷表示感謝

調查問卷可以專用questionnaire,若要表示"調查", 還可以說survey,investigation
survey 一般偏向"測量" "勘測" "民意調查"
investigation 一般比較側重於比較正式的官方調查研究
英文書信中表示簡單的調查問卷用questionaire比較合適
 I appreciate your kind assistance and suggestions on behalf of my son.

我代表我的兒子向您給予的有益建議和幫助表示感謝。

We do hope we could have further cooperation with each other and achieve co-prosperity in the future.
我們真心希望能繼續與您深入合作,將來獲得共同繁榮。再次表示感謝。

I do hope it will be possible for you to undertake this assignment. Let me know as soon as you can, please. If your response is favorable, I'll send other information to you.
我真心希望您能接受這一邀請,並盡快告知我您的決定。如果您同意擔任,我會將其他相關資料寄給您。

Please let us know at your earliest convenience. 方便的話,請盡快與我們聯繫。
I expect your earliest reply
Expecting your immediate resposne.
We look forward to your reply at your earliest convenience

I dfinitely will give my consent to your plan. 我當然同意你的計劃
consent to sth.= agree to do sth.

She is replacing me as the superintendent for Import Department as of April 10.

她將於410日開始接任我在進口部主管一職。
She is succeeding me
She is subtituting for me (因住院或休產假等一段時間職務暫時的變更)

Thank you again for your long-standing support.
再次感謝您長久以來的支持。


Effective November 3, 2008, our new operating hours will be from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., Monday to Friday.
2008113起,本公司的營業時間將變更為每週一到週五的上午9點至晚上9點。

Charge 收取的費用
fee 機構收取的費用
tuition fee 學費 會費
epense ; cost 一般的花費
tip 小費
fare 交通費用

annual stocktaking=annual inventory 年度盤點

appoint=designate=nominate 任命 委派 指定 任命 任免

private affair leave 事假
upaid leave 無薪假
paternity leave陪產假

We had been hoping that during this difficult period of reorganization we could keep all of our employees with the company. Unfortunately, this is not the case.

我們一直希望能夠在此次重組的困難時期保留公司的全體雇員,不幸的是這個願望無法實現。

You should receive the goods you ordered by March 20, 2009 if there is no accident.
正常的狀況下,您的貨物在2009320日就能收到了。

On receipt of the full payment, we will immediately forward the goods.
只要收到全額貨款,我們就會立即出貨。

suddenly是突然之間 沒有防備的意思 (燈突然熄滅)
by accident 偶然.無意間的意思

I learned from your message by accident on the Internet that your company needs car components.
我偶然在網路上看到貴公司正需要汽車零件的資訊。


We do hope there is an opportunity for us to collaborate with each other in the coming days.
很希望我們不久能有機會合作。

We are most gratified that..   非常感謝.....

Couldn't you extend the delivery period by one week or so? 
貴方不能將交貨期再延長一個星期嗎?


To confirm our conversation, we'd like to inquire about your trading terms and conditions for providing related equipments and services.
我想就此確認一下我們電話中所談及的交易條件,以便能提供相關設備及工程服務的事宜。

 I guess you might have forgotten to issue the invoice for me because of busy work.

Please give your attention to this problem at once, as I would not like to see something like this have effect on your credit standing.
我猜想一定是你太忙碌所以忘記開了。
 因此請立即處理這個問題,因為我不想讓此類事情影響到貴店的信譽。


 I would like to know if it is possible for you to make additional investment to help us bridge over the current difficulty.
我想請問您可以再給我們追加一些投資來幫助我們度過難關嗎?

  If it is not fine with you, perhaps you would be kind enough to let me know a time convenient for you.
如果不行的話,或許還有其他您比較方便的時間,可以告知我嗎?

I am terribly sorry for the overdue balance on our account. It turns out that the last invoice we received from you was somehow misplaced.
非常抱歉我們逾期未能付清帳款。原來是上次您的發票寄來之後不知怎麼找不到了。


Please contact me at your earliest is convenience. 請盡快與我聯絡。


Please don't let such an unpleasant thing come between us.

我已經提醒您好幾次了。希望不要讓這樣一件不愉快的事情影響到我們的關係。

Please keep us informed if there is any change in the plan.
若計畫有何改變,敬請告知!


I have already reminded you of this matter for several times. Please tell me frankly, what on earth is the reason that you can't return them? In fact, I really don't want something like this to get in the way of our relationship.
我已經提醒你好幾次了,能坦白地告訴我到底是什麼原因使你不能返還嗎?我真的不想因為這件事影響到我們之間的關係。

 I am afraid that I will have to consider other products from other supermarkets if you do not make any prompt response.
如果您不立即答覆我的話,我將不得不考慮其他超市的產品了。

As we discussed before, we are ready to enter into a contract with you. We are waiting for you to send us the copies of the agreement.
根據之前的商議,我們已經準備好和貴公司簽署合約。我們等著您將協議副本寄給我們。

commence= start= begin

Please explain this situation, and tell us when we can receive the rest of the goods. And the freight caused will be on your charge.
請解釋這個狀況,並告訴我們其他的貨物何時可以寄過來。至於因此所產生的運費將由你們支付。

Your prompt reply will be highly appreciated.
期待你們的快速回覆。

Please tell me what else I can do about this matter.
請告訴我在這件事上還有什麼可以做的。

 Please do follow this contract, otherwise you will have to bear the consequences.
請遵守這份合約,不然你將承擔後果。

 I don't care what's the excuse of your delaying tactics this time, but it won't be accepted anyway.
我不管妳這次又有什麼拖延戰術的藉口,但是無論如何都不會被接受了。

Your earliest reply will be highly appreciated.
期待你最迅速的回覆

but regret to disappoint you. 但可能要使您失望了

Please accept our sincere regrets. 請接受我們誠摯的歉意。

Unfortunately, we must say we can't make a better offer than the one we suggested to you. We feel that the offer is the most favorable one presently.
不幸的是,我們認為不能再報比那更低的價格了。它已經是目前最優惠的價格了。

We hope you will be able to accept our offer after reconsideration.
希望你們能再重新考慮一下,接受我們的該項報價。


If you find that our terms are not in accord with your requirements, we might suggest you try seeking other suppliers.

如果您覺得我們的條款和您要求的不一致,我們建議您再找找其他的供應商看看。


We most sincerely hope you will afford us your understanding.
我們真誠希望您能諒解。

our project is still in its infancy. = our project is still in its initial stage.
我們的專案現在還處在初級階段

We have checked our delivery schedule, but find there is no possibility to advance your delivery.
It usually takes two weeks to finish the whole process.
我們已查閱了發貨進度,但是沒辦法提前供貨給您,因為通常都需要兩周的時間來完成整個流程。


 That would make things much easier in New York.
這樣事情在紐約會好辦許多。

You might ask the person in charge now. 你們可以找現任的負責人詢問看看。


Unfortunately, I have another meeting to attend, so I have to decline with much regret your kind invitation. And I wish the event a success.
不巧的是,我還有另外一個會議要出席,因此,不得不很遺憾地婉謝您的好心邀請。預祝慶祝活動圓滿成功!

We regret very much that we are unable to postpone the fixed date of our appointment,
很抱歉,我們無法延後我們定好的約會時間


An early reply would be appreciated as we wish to reach a prompt decision.
本公司希望能盡快下決定,故請您及早回覆。

We are in urgent need of these building materials, or we can't complete the task.
我們急需這批建築材料,否則,我們無法完工。

According to our contract, we can cancel the order only if you inform us three weeks prior to the delivery date. However, you just did this without notifying us in advance.
Moreover, we haven't got a reasonable explanation from your side yet. You'll have to give us a satisfactory answer for the matter mentioned above. 
根據合約規定,我們只能接受提前在發貨日期三周的訂單取消要求。然而,貴公司未提前通知就取消訂單了。
而且,我們至今還未得到一個合理的解釋。請貴公司給我們一個滿意的答覆!

Due to this, we want to suspend the supply and hope you can give us a solution to the problem immediately.
鑒於此,我們想暫停供貨,並希望你們能立即給出一個解決方案。


Please accept our sincere apology for the error
我們在此向您表示誠摯的歉意。
We will make sure that such error will not happen again.
我們保證這樣的錯誤不會再發生。

We will certainly accept the return of these items and send you replacements at once. Please accept our pure-hearted apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you. I assure you that I have instructed the quality control manager to make certain this does not happen again.
我們當然會接受退貨,新的貨品也會立即寄出。對於可能給您帶來的不便,請接受我們真誠的道歉。我向您保證,今後在品管人員的認真檢查下,不會再發生此類的事情。 

We're extremely sorry to hear that 我們感到非常遺憾

Please wait while we negotiate with the forwarding company about how to settle the matter best.
對於解決此事的最佳對策,我方正與運輸公司進行交涉中,這段時間煩請您等待我們的回覆。

Please accept our profound apologies for the late delivery of goods to your company.
對於延遲寄送貴公司貨品一事,請接受我們深深的道歉。

We hope that you will forgive us our unintentional mistake and continue to purchase items from us.
希望您能原諒我們無心的錯誤,並繼續購買我們的產品。

mix-up= mistake, error, oversight, carelessness

We were embarrassed to discover that your invoice was misplaced when we moved to another place
由於本公司的搬遷,我們發現貴公司的發票放錯了地方

We will make certain all payments are made on time in the future. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
 我們今後一定確保所有款項按時支付。給您帶來不便,請接受我們誠摯的歉意。

I am extremely sorry to tell you that, as you pointed out, a mistake has been made on the invoice NO. 7561852. I do apologize for any inconvenience it may cause.
非常抱歉告訴您,正如您指出的,編號為7561852的發票上出了錯,我們為此可能給您帶來的不便向您道歉。

We have remedied the situation by issuing a new invoice (NO. 7561825) to revise the sum and are sending it by express delivery today.
我們已經糾正此次錯誤,重開了一張發票(編號為7561825),修改了金額,今天會用快遞將發票寄出。

We have taken measures to ensure that such error does not happen again.
我們已經採取措施,確保此類錯誤不會再發生。

Please accept our earnest apology.請接受我們誠摯的歉意
We appreciate it very much for your understanding. 非常感謝您的諒解。

Please excuse me for getting back to you so late.
I failed to respond to your E-mails in time on account of awfully busy work. I am very sorry for that.
請原諒我這麼晚才回覆您的郵件。
因為實在太忙了,以至於無法及時回覆您的來信,我對此感到非常抱歉。

We are very sorry for the failure to cancel your order NO. 76541 in time.
未能及時取消您的76541號訂單,我們感到非常抱歉。

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience it caused you.
給您帶來許多不便,請接受我們的歉意。

We are greatly sorry to inform you of an error found in the description of one of the items in our catalogue.
Please note the correction below
我們發現商品目錄中有一件商品的描述有誤,對此我們表示深深的歉意。
請注意以下修改部分:

We apologize for this mistake and hope you will continue to be our faithful customers.
對於此次錯誤我們深感抱歉,也希望各位今後能繼續作我們忠實的顧客。

 As you supposed, I was overwhelmed by awfully busy work then so that I forgot to issue the receipt.
正如您猜想的,我當時的確是太忙了,以至於忘了給您開收據。

 I do apologize for any inconvenience the delay may lead to you.
對此可能給您帶來的不便,我感到非常地抱歉。

Thank you very much for your understanding.
非常感謝您的諒解。

I am writing this letter specially to apologize to you due to the error in quantity of the shoes we sent.
此信是為了我們給您發送的鞋子的數量錯誤,而專門向您道歉的。

I have acknowledged that my fault has brought you great trouble. I hereby express my deep sorry for this matter.
I promise that this mistake will not happen again. And I would appreciate it very much if you could give us a chance to show our sincerity on this matter
得知由於我們的錯誤給您帶來了極大的麻煩。在此,我向您表達深深的歉意。
我保證這樣的錯誤不會再發生。如果您還願意給我表達誠意的機會,我將不勝感激。

Please accept our genuine apologies for the error in delivery. We feel terribly sorry for delivering your goods to the wrong place.
We guess that it must have brought you great trouble because of our fault. We hereby express our deep apologies for this error.
I hope you could forgive us our fault this time and we can guarantee that we will avoid making such mistake again.
我們猜想由於我們的過失一定給您帶來不小的麻煩。在此我們表示深深的歉意。
我希望您能原諒我們這次過錯,我們保證會避免再次發生這類的事情。
guarantee = assure ,be sure ,make sure 

Thank you very much for reminding me of the error.
非常感謝您對此錯誤的提醒。

We apologize for failure to deliver your goods at scheduled time in accordance with the contract we reached.
非常抱歉我們未能在達成的合約中預定的時間交貨。

 I hope we can keep in close contact 保持密切聯繫
I think no one could have been more deserving than you 我覺得沒有人比你更有資格獲得它了

May I also take this opportunity of thanking you for the help which you have always so readily given in all circumstances.
我也想借此機會對您曾經給予我的種種惠顧表示感謝。

I do hope your company enjoys a smooth development and you yourself will find the happiness and good luck in this new venture.
我非常希望你的公司能夠順利發展,而且你本人也能在這項新的事業中找到快樂和幸運。

To my relief, I heard that you have been discharged from hospital yesterday.
得知你昨天出院回家了,我終於鬆了口氣 

Please accept my deepest sympathies for you and your family.
謹此向您和您的家人致上我最誠摯的慰問

Please accept my sympathy and do let me know if there is anything I can help you
請接受我的慰問。如果有什麼我可以幫忙的,請告訴我。

He was an excellent employee and contributed a lot to our company.
他是一名優秀的員工,為公司做出過不少貢獻。

 I will miss him a great deal.
我將深深的懷念他。

 I am writing to express our deepest regret.
He was a good leader who once led us from victory to victory. He will be long remembered by all of us. Please extend our deepest condolences to his family.
 寫信以表我們深深的惋惜。
他是一名出色的領導人,帶領我們不斷地走向成功。我們將永遠記住他。請向他的家人表示我們最深切的慰問。

I will pull myself together and take care of our family affairs.
我會振作起來,好好處理家裡的事情。


(TOP)Temp for soulin only

123